- Navigate to the Commerce Admin (https://www.ezpizee.com/en/user/admin-ui.html) after login.
- Under the "Store Setup" section, click on the "Assets" box
- After clicking on "Assets", you will be taken to the "Assets" page. At the top right
there is a menu consisting of Delete, Edit, New Folder and Upload File. Click on
- The next window has four fields. Enter the name of the product in the first field and
the description in the second field
- In the third field, you may select the folder you wish the product to be filled by
clicking on the "Select File" button
- In the fourth field click on the "Upload File" button and it will allow you to browse
your computer files for the image you wish to use. Select your image and it will show
the file name of the image in the fourth field
- Once all required fields are completed, click on the blue "Save" button at the top
right-hand side. You have successfully added your media.
Ezpizee How-to's documentations and guides
Learn the basics, quick tricks, and more, from API authentication to error handling, customizable cart integration and available how-to guides.