Salary range: between $700 and $1,000 per month.
Ezpizee Co., Ltd. (aka Ezpizee) is an innovative, SaaS-based e-commerce platform company and a fast growing startup specialized in e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems integration, and digital solutions.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire a Mobile Developer who are skilled, experienced, and passionate about the user interface, user experience, and mobile technology.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their portfolio of experience and learn new technologies. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and can follow guidelines. We do not care about formal education, we welcome everyone even those who are self taught.
You will gather user requirements, design graphic elements, and build navigation components. To be successful in this role, the Mobile Developer will demonstrate proficiency with ReactNative skills.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time
- Always looking for ways to improve development process, coding standard, code quality
- Someone who has self-started mobile projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a "can do" attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
The ideal candidate also has
- Well-rounded in web and mobile technologies
- Proven experience mobile development with Agile software development teams
- Portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions in a B2C and/or B2B environment
- Interest in data visualization of large data sets
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (2 days per week)
- monthly team lunch