Ezpizee Co., Ltd. (aka Ezpizee) is an innovative, SaaS-based e-commerce platform company and a fast growing startup specialized in e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems integration, and digital solutions.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire a Lead UI/UX Designer who are skilled, experienced, and passionate about the user interface and user experience. We offer training so what we are looking for is the raw talent!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their portfolio of experience and learn new technologies. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and can follow guidelines. We do not care about formal education, we welcome everyone even those who are self taught.
You will gather user requirements, design graphic elements, and build navigation components. To be successful in this role, the UI/IX designer will demonstrate proficiency with design software and wireframe tools.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time.
- Always looking for ways to create innovative UI/UX.
- Someone who has self-started web or mobile projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging.
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a "can do" attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to support new productand feature development according to our product roadmap and business strategy
- Design interactive graphic user interface elements like menus, tab’s, widgets, page navigation buttons, and search fields
- Understand our products and keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Champion design and partner with Product Managers and Software Developers to ensure quality user experiences
- Work cross functionally with all internal stakeholders to ensure consistent design strategies and vision
- Identify UI/UX issues and propose problems
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency in design, planning, user research, user testing, and prototyping
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Proficiency with standard UI/UX tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Figma, or Balsamiq
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Capacity to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams
The ideal candidate also has
- Some working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proven experience integrating design delivery with Agile software development teams
- Portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions in a B2B environment
- Interest in data visualization of large data sets
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (2 days per week)
- monthly team lunch