Ezpizee Co., Ltd. (aka Ezpizee) is an innovative, SaaS-based e-commerce platform company and a fast growing startup specialized in e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems integration, and digital solutions.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire a talented and experienced Project Manager, for our Phnom Penh Office, who are skilled and passionate about the e-commerce and customer experience.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their portfolio of experience, lead great teams of talented engineers, and learn new technologies. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and can follow guidelines. We do not care about formal education, we welcome everyone even those who are self taught.
Responsibilities & expectations
- Establishes Web and/or mobile development project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web and/or mobile solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web and/or mobile solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web and/or mobile solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experienced coding (front-end or back-end)
- Working with the following languages: Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Docker, PHP, Java, SQL
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (2 days per week)
- monthly team lunch