Salary range: between $700 and $1,100 gross per month.
Ezpizee Co., Ltd. (aka Ezpizee) is an innovative, SaaS-based e-commerce platform company and a fast growing startup specialized in e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems integration, and digital solutions.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire a few talented Front-end Developers who are skilled and passionate about the user experience. We offer training so what we are looking for is the raw talent!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their portfolio of experience and learn new technologies. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and can follow guidelines. We do not care about formal education, we welcome everyone even those who are self taught.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time
- Always looking for ways to make your code better
- Someone who has self-started web projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a "can do" attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Creating a beautiful, complex front-end experience for clients
- Writing maintainable, tested, and well-documented client-side code that adhere to best practices
- Translate visual and written designs into efficient reusable Angular components
- Liaise with UX Team, Development, Test Analysts, Product Management, and Project Management
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes
- Advocating delivery and maintenance in terms of technical feasibility, value, and complexity
- 3+ years’ experience focusing on front-end development and implementation
- Solid portfolio demonstrating creative and innovative talent
- Clean coding
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS, VueJs, Ember, etc
- Experience with front-end build tools, such as NPM, Yarn, Gulp, etc
- Experience with responsive design/development
- Working with code repositories such as GIT or SVN
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (2 days per week)
- monthly team lunch