Salary range: between $700 and $1,100 gross per month.
Ezpizee Co., Ltd. (aka Ezpizee) is an innovative, SaaS-based e-commerce platform company and a fast growing startup specialized in e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems integration, and digital solutions.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire a few talented Back-end Developers, for our Phnom Penh Office, who are skilled and passionate about the user experience. We offer training so what we are looking for is the raw talent!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their portfolio of experience and learn new technologies. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and can follow guidelines. We do not care about formal education, we welcome everyone even those who are self taught.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time
- Always looking for ways to make your code better
- Someone who has self-started web projects in their spare time, because it is fun and challenging
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a "can do" attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Plan and develop code in HTML/CSS/JS, PHP, and Java on various platforms
- Document code and functionality
- Working in a Linux environment on multiple stacks (mostly LAMP or LEMP)
- Interact with the team regularly for planning and updates.
- QA and Test code and usability.
- And most of all every day should be a challenge for growing and learning new things
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and/or Java using a framework and/or CMS.
- HTML/CSS: minimum 3 years
- A background in Computer Science or Software Engineering or the equivalent in experience (5+ years)
- Experience with front-end build tools, such as Express, NPM, Yarn, Gulp, etc
- Working with code repositories such as Git (Github, Gitlab, or Bitbucket)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (2 days per week)
- monthly team lunch