For Ezpizee Cambodia Office.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire, a Back-end Developer who is experienced and skilled at coding and following best practices.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their online portfolio, learn new technologies, and be part of a dynamic team. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and is capable of following guidelines.
Make sure to enclose links to your portfolio with your resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time.
- Always looking for ways to make your code better.
- Someone who has self-started web projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging.
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a “can do” attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Plan and develop code in HTML/CSS/JS, PHP, and Java on various platforms
- Document code and functionality
- Working in a Linux environment on multiple stacks (mostly LAMP or LEMP)
- Interact with the team regularly for planning and updates.
- QA and Test code and usability.
- And most of all every day should be a challenge for growing and learning new things
- HTML/CSS: minimum 3 years
- PHP and/or Java: minimum 5 years
- A background in Computer Science or Software Engineering or the equivalent in experience (5+ years).
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP and/or Java using a framework and/or CMS
- Bachelor’s’ degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with: Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, AEM, SiteCore, Jahia, or Hippo
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (1 days per week)
- monthly team lunch
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
How to apply
Send us an email with your most recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.