For Ezpizee Cambodia Office.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire, a talentedUI/UX Designer to help turn our software into an easy-to-use product.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their online portfolio, learn new technologies, and be part of a dynamic team. We need someone who is passionate about user-centered product development and opportunities to solve user experience issues through design. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Make sure to enclose links to your portfolio with your resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Curious about new technologies, UI trends, and UX methodologies and stay up to date on the industry
- Proficient in prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision) and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Comfortable to take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
- Able to translate complex information into user-friendly designs
- Comfortable to relay your design concepts with strong communication skills
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time
- Someone who has self-started web projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging
- Easy going and have a “can do” attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Conduct and facilitate necessary research to better understand user needs and behaviors. (Competitive analysis, Quantitative and Qualitative data)
- Analyze and prioritize end-user needs (personas, user flows, site maps)
- Create Low-fidelity and High fidelity-prototypes that are intuitive, usable, and adaptable on all devices and screen sizes.
- Create visual guides to clearly communicate product components and features. (Style guides, Design systems)
- Liaise with UX Team, Development, Product Management, and Project Management
- Collaborate and propose design solutions for any given problem
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a UI/UX designer or similar role or previous experience with end-to-end product design, preferably with web solutions
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UI design principles and technical expertise
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Front-end experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Content writing and strategy
- competitive salary
- 2 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (1 days per week)
- monthly team lunch
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
How to apply
Send us an email with your most recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.