Technical Team Lead
For Ezpizee Cambodia Office.
We are growing and need to add to our team. We seek to hire, a Technical Team Lead who is experienced leading team and skilled at coding and following best practices.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their online portfolio, learn new technologies, and be part of a dynamic team. We need someone who is autonomous, has initiative, resourceful, and is capable of following guidelines.
Make sure to enclose links to your portfolio with your resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A team player who is eager to learn rapidly and can manage their own time.
- Always looking for ways to make your code better.
- Someone who has self-started web projects on their spare time, because it is fun and challenging.
- Always staying informed about new technologies and best practices
- Easy going and have a “can do” attitude
A day at WEBCONSOL
- Mentor and grow the development team
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of the solution
- Definition of technology stack and good practices
- Coordination with team leads to ensure technical guidelines are followed
- Coaching, technical guidance
- Technical discussions and negotiations with client stakeholders
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the WCM program at a customer
- Develop AEM components, templates, and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX, AEM/CQ Components/widgets and J2EE skill set
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
- Code reviews
- Experience working with Content Management System(s)
- Experience working with various web technologies
- Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
- Experience with GraphQL, RESTful, and/or SOAP-based web services
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Search Engine: Verity Search, FAST ESP, Endeca, Autonomy, Lucene/Solr, Google Search appliance
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with AEM
- Minimum of 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s’ degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with: Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, AEM, SiteCore, Jahia, or Hippo
- competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation
- flexible work hours
- work from home (1 days per week)
- monthly team lunch
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
How to apply
Send us an email with your most recent resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.